Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Light! Gloworm

I have a new light thanks to the team at Gloworm lights! glowormlites

I have to say I was impressed with the entire package as soon as I opened it. Comes with a extra cord for the helmet, a bar or helmet mount, nice travel case , instructions, all the mounts( Rubber bands and velcro).
The light has a corded remote also... Nice touch.
The light head is nice and small, great for the helmet.
The battery is enclosed in a plastic case to keep to safe from the elements, It also has a fuel gauge on the end. Sweet!  No more wondering how much time you have left on the battery. I should mention that the battery is made by panasonic.

Progamable.. Yes! 
This light has a claimed 1200 Lumens on high.
Mountain biking you have the following settings, Dim 100 Lumen, Low 300, High 900 and what they call boost 1200 Lumens!
For the commuter : you have flash 700 lumen low 300, High 700 and Boost 1000


I will post a ride report soon as I get on the trail.... I hope will be very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment