Monday, November 29, 2010

Gemini Lights

I have some Gemini lights on the way,http://gemini-lights.com/home to be honest  I can't wait to get them out on the trails.
I've been riding with a Niterider Trinewt for the past two seasons. This season I decided I really need an addition to the Trinewt or just upgrade, but I can't see my self spending $500 plus on a light.. I did look at the Niterider1200, Pretty sweet light.
After looking on the web for sometime I decided on the  Gemini Titan. I couldn't beat the price, the warranty looks good and if it performs like the Magicshine lights then I know I make a good choice.
I have about four friends who run the Magicshine lights and they couldn't be more impressed with the beam pattern and light output on the trail.
I plan on doing a write up when I get my hands on the Gemini Lights.... Can't wait

Update....Light came today and I'm impressed! Packaged very well and has a nice case to store the light in.
I charged it and played around a little today and the first thing I noticed was how damn bright it was.
With the rain today I hope to out on the trails in a day or two, so I will give you a full ride report.


2 comments:

  1. A quick follow-up on this light.
    It's going strong. Battery life has been good, nice light pattern and for the price of this light you could buy two and really light the trail!

    Gemini Team has been superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This light is still going strong! Love it

    ReplyDelete